Our Cabinet Maker – Why We Work with Bremtown
We’ve used many different cabinetry lines in our 27 years in business and we appreciate quality and know our clients appreciate it. That’s why we’ve been a Bremtown Cabinetry dealer since 2008. We’re able to match a customer’s preferred style and kitchen design with the 500 series semi-custom line offered by the Bremen, Indiana company, but they also offer a custom line. Benefits of using Bremtown include:
- Ordering. The company has its own pricing and ordering software that features all their products, sizes, and modifications. Our designers are able to get pricing instantly.
- Accuracy. Our designers use the software to order the cabinets, and it’s reviewed by in-house staff. We send the order and our plans to the factory for review. This process ensures accuracy. The 6 week lead time to order is a little longer than other cabinet companies, but we think the quality and accuracy are worth the wait.
- Special Orders. We can also post special orders and custom designs to the software and request pricing
- Design Flexibility. The cabinetry is sized and configured to fit your house and new kitchen design—you don’t have to modify your design based on limited cabinet sizes.
- Quality Construction. The cabinetry has slow-close drawers, dovetail construction, plywood boxes, drawer boxes made of 5/8-inch white hardwood
- Range of Styles/Finishes. 51 door profiles in styles from traditional to transitional to contemporary and a wide range of finishes. We know our clients are sure to find something they love.
- Custom Colors. The company can match any Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams paint for a truly custom kitchen.
- Matching Existing Cabinets. If you need to add to your existing cabinets, they can match your door finish/style
- Bath Vanities: They offer quick-ship 24-inch vanity and 30-inch vanities, but you can still customize.
- Support: The company provides us with education and software training. They are very responsive with e-mail questions/correspondence.
We have the cabinetry displayed in our office. Though a majority of our clients find what they want with Bremtown, if you have a preference for another brand, we are open to other options and also work with kitchen showrooms in the area.
Popular features include tray dividers, knife blocks, utensil dividers, spice racks, and pantry doors. Our designers recommend using the newly remodeled kitchen for a few weeks, and then ordering the organizational inserts based on how they use the kitchen. However, if you want a lazy Susan to maximize corner storage – order that with the cabinetry!