Top Design Build Firm Serving the Potomac, MD Area
Bringing Dream Homes to Life for 33 Years
A sought after suburb, Potomac is home to noteworthy and unique landmarks. Including the Glenstone Museum, the Billy Goat trail, and Olmstead Island. When it’s time to make your Potomac home your dream home, it’s time to look to Landis.
Why Landis for Your Potomac Dream Build or Remodel
Renovating a home is extremely complex, and can easily become overwhelming.
That’s where Landis comes in. We’ve been serving Potomac area families for over 33 years. We have the experience and expertise to help you achieve any and all of your renovation goals.
Here are just a few reasons why Landis is the best team for your Potomac dream home renovation or custom build:
- We’re a design-build firm. This means that we handle everything from the initial design phase to the final construction. This gives us a unique perspective on your project, and it allows us to ensure that your vision is realized from start to finish.
- We’re licensed and insured. This means that you can rest assured that your project will be completed in accordance with all applicable building codes and regulations. We also carry liability insurance, so you’re protected in case of any accidents or damages that occur during construction.
- We have a team of experienced professionals. Our team includes licensed architects, expert builders, master plumbers, master electricians, and more. We have the expertise to handle any type of renovation project, no matter how big or small.
- We’re committed to communication. We understand that communication is key to a successful renovation project. We’ll keep you updated on the progress of your project every step of the way, and we’ll be available to answer any questions you have.
- We’re dedicated to customer service. We’re committed to providing our clients with the best possible experience. We’ll work with you to understand your needs and goals, and we’ll go the extra mile to make sure that your project is a success.
Our passion for Potomac Area Homes
Landis has been building homes in Potomac and the greater Washington D.C. area for 33 years. We know its neighborhoods and their unique design and architecture styles.
We are also proud to be a family-owned business. In addition to providing the highest level of craftsmanship and service possible, we love being a part of our community.
If you’re thinking about renovating your Potomac home, contact Landis Architects | Builders today. We’ll help you design, and build the home of your dreams.
Complete the Contact Us form or give us a call to learn more about our services and process. We’re happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started on your renovation project.
A few additional tips for choosing the right [contractor, design/build firm, renovation partner]:
- Get multiple estimates.
- Check references.
- Make sure the [contractor, design/build firm, renovation partner] is licensed and insured.
- Consider the advantages of an architect-led design/build firm.
- Review any contract carefully before signing.
- Trust your gut. If something doesn’t feel right, don’t be afraid to walk away.
Stunning Projects Landis has Completed in Potomac, MD
Potomac Whole-House Interior & Exterior Renovation
The retired owners of this Potomac house have lived here for over 25 years and since they opted to live there for another 25, they wanted a substantial interior and exterior renovation.
Nantucket Style Shingled Home
For this family of four, we transformed a mid-century brick rambler into a stunning 6,000 square foot home complete with iconic Nantucket-style shingles. The end result is an ideal space for hosting gatherings and making memories year-round.
Recognition from Peers and Past Clients
Landis is proud to have excellent reviews from our clients on Google, GuildQuality, and Houzz.
We’ve also received several awards for our work over the years, including:
- PRO MID ATLANTIC- Grand Winner: New Custom Home 3,000 to 5,000 sqft
- HOUZZ- Best of Houzz 2023: Design
- GUILDQUALITY- Guildmaster Award Winner, 2021
- NARI- Grand Award: Residential Bath $50,000 to $75,000– 2020
- PRO- Platinum Award: Outdoor Living over $100,000