Thinking about renovating Your Montgomery County home? Here’s why Landis is the best team to execute your vision
Montgomery County, MD is a wonderful place to live, work, and raise a family. It’s home to some of the best schools in the country, a thriving business community, and your family. But if you’re thinking about renovating your home, you need to choose the best partner to bring your vision to life.
That’s where Landis Architects | Builders come in. We’ve been serving Montgomery County families for over 33 years. We have the experience and expertise to help you achieve any and all of your renovation goals.
5 reasons to choose Landis for this project
Here are just a few reasons why Landis is the best team for your Montgomery County dream home renovation or custom build:
- We’re a design-build firm. This means that we handle everything from the initial design phase to the final construction. This gives us a unique perspective on your project, and it allows us to ensure that your vision is realized from start to finish.
- We’re licensed and insured. This means that you can rest assured that your project will be completed in accordance with all applicable building codes and regulations. We also carry liability insurance, so you’re protected in case of any accidents or damages that occur during construction.
- We have a team of experienced professionals. Our team includes licensed architects, expert builders, master plumbers, master electricians, and more. We have the expertise to handle any type of renovation project, no matter how big or small.
- We’re committed to communication. We understand that communication is key to a successful renovation project. We’ll keep you updated on the progress of your project every step of the way, and we’ll be available to answer any questions you have.
- We’re dedicated to customer service. We’re committed to providing our clients with the best possible experience. We’ll work with you to understand your needs and goals, and we’ll go the extra mile to make sure that your project is a success.
Stunning Projects Landis has Completed in Montgomery County, MD
This older couple wanted to create a ‘forever home’ where they could live independently for as long as possible and host friends and family. Our designers addressed their requests for aging-in-place features including an elevator, wider clearances for future wheelchair use, blocking in the bathroom walls for future grab bars, and more; all while maintaining an understated design that blended in with neighboring homes.
We built a side addition that expanded the master suite, expanded the halfway bathroom and added an entry, and created a bedroom suite in the attic. The expanded master suite included a large walk-in closet, bathroom with double vanity, shower, and freestanding tub.
Our client wanted to expand this 1937 house to create a comfortable space for family and entertaining. On the first floor, we created a side addition and a small rear one-story addition that allowed for an open kitchen, dining, living room, and access to outdoor entertaining. On the second floor, we expanded the master suite to create a large walk-in closet, bathroom with double vanity, shower, and freestanding tub.
Recognition from peers and past clients
Landis is proud to have excellent ratings from our clients on Google, GuildQuality, and Houzz.
We’ve also received several awards for our work over the years, including:
- PRO MID ATLANTIC- Grand Winner: New Custom Home 3,000 to 5,000 sqft
- HOUZZ- Best of Houzz 2023: Design category
- GUILDQUALITY- Guildmaster Award Winner, 2021
- NARI- Grand Award: Residential Bath $50,000 to $75,000– 2020
- PRO- Platinum Award: Outdoor Living over $100,000
If you’re thinking about renovating your Montgomery County home, contact Landis Architects | Builders today. We’ll help you design, and build the home of your dreams.
Complete the Contact Us form or give us a call to learn more about our services and process. We’re happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started on your renovation project.
Finally, here are a few additional tips for choosing the right partner:
- Get multiple estimates.
- Check references.
- Make sure the [contractor, design/build firm, renovation partner] is licensed and insured.
- Consider the advantages of an architect-led design/build firm.
- Review any contract carefully before signing.
- Trust your gut. If something doesn’t feel right, don’t be afraid to walk away.